This is a clean-money, grass-roots campaign that is 100% powered by residents like you!
Your donation is very important! It helps the campaign with tools and materials, services and support to ensure Gabi is re-elected to serve on behalf of the children, families, and residents of Dublin.
We've made terrific progress since June of 2019! Let's keep the momentum going! Please join Team Gabi &
The State of CA requires that campaigns record each donation, including the donors address and employment information. Kindly fill out the requested information when donating. Please also note:
- the campaign is required to record and report donations of $100 or more during regularly scheduled filings. Information pertaining to amounts below $100, are retained for campaign records.
- Please note the state limits donations to no more than $1k per year, per family.
- In addition the federal government prohibits donations other than those from a U.S. citizen, or a lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e. a Green Card holder).
Please ensure each of these statements are true for each donation:
- I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (ie have a Green Card).
- I am at least 18 years old.
- I am making this contribution with my own funds, of my own free will. No one has asked me to donate these funds, or provided me with funds to make a donation in their stead.
- I am making this contribution with my own credit card. I am not using a corporate or business card, or another's credit card.
Thank you for supporting Team Gabi!